R2-D2 USB Hub
Almost as versatile as a real Astromech
- Officially Licensed Star Wars collectible
- 4-Port USB hub shaped like R2-D2
- Chirps, squeals, and bleeps when you plug things in
There are lots of astromechs out there, but no design more popular than the venerable R2 unit. Sure, R4's are great, but they lack the personality R2 units are known for. Not everyone can speak in bleeps and bloops, but you won't have much trouble getting the gist of what they say.
While we don't yet have the technology in this corner of the galaxy for fully automated repair droids like R2 units, we can get a portion of R2's versatility into something small enough to sit on your desk.
- Official Star Wars R2-D2 4-Port USB Hub
- 4 USB 2.0 ports ports along the base of his chassis
- Chirps, squeals and beeps when you plug a new device into him
- Articulated legs allow R2 to stand up straight, or recline
- Powered by the USB bus, so a power supply isn't necessary for operation
- Some high-powered USB devices may need extra power, so R2 accepts a 7.5V external power supply (not included)
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about R2-D2 USB Hub or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.