The Bag of Holding
New edition. New revisions. Same core rules.
- You'd swear it's bigger on the inside
- Holds European board games, your laptop, core rule books, a tablet, your dice and scrolls and potions and...
- Perfect bag for traveling, school, conventions, and marathon gaming sessions
New edition. New revisions. Same core rules.
What's new in the latest version aka The Bag of Holding +1?
Dear intrepid adventurer, we're glad you asked. It's bigger, for one. (How you make non-dimensional space bigger, we're not sure, but somehow they did it.) It's made to hold a European board game, because a lot of you told us you were doing that. The new branding is more subtle - embossed. There's a new custom lining. The hardware is bigger and sturdier, because carrying infinite stuff can be hard on a bag. And there's a padded shoulder strap wrap, because carrying infinite stuff can be hard on you, too. The corners are now covered with faux leather to provide reinforcement during haphazard dungeon delving situations. Basically, it leveled up.
When the last d20 is rolled and Tiamat's dying scream shakes the cavern walls, only two things remain: the distribution of experience points to the party and loot. Your party's dwarf fighter and that human paladin might be able to lug piles of gold and platinum, but your little gnome mage can't quite heft that much stuff. What to do?
The chaotic neutral halfling thief offered to carry a portion of your loot, but do you really trust "Shifty McFingers" with your well-earned booty? Maybe you can find another way to carry it all. Luckily, amidst the ponderous piles of platinum about the place is a simple nondescript bag that everyone overlooked - except you, of course. Peering into the bag, you see nothingness - an almost infinite depth in which you can place way more loot than your entire party combined! While the rest of your party is trudging away with a backbreaking mass of booty, you're happily plundering ton after ton of coins and casually flinging your new bag over your shoulder.
While transdimensional space is, as yet, impossible in this plane of existence (Doctor Who fans, keep quiet for now), ThinkGeek's development arm, GeekLabs, has developed its own messenger bag that comfortably carries way more than a bag of its size normally could! It's big enough to carry many laptops, a large 3-ring binder, two college textbooks, two paperback books, your eReader, phone, cables, pencils, business cards, spare batteries... we could go on and on.
- Large, warm grey canvas messenger bag
- Designed by ThinkGeek - a ThinkGeek exclusive
- d20 and Bag of Holding branding in embossed faux leather on the front flap
- d20 tag zipper pull on flap pocket
- Top handle so you can bolt if you have an unpleasant random encounter
- Shoulder strap (with padded wrap) adjusts from 10-21" drop
- Lining features hand-drawn gems, potions, shields, keys, d20s, and swords
- Materials: Cotton, polyester, polyurethane
- Care Instructions: Hand wash with damp cloth and mild soap to clean surface. Air dry only.
- Exterior Dimensions: 16 1/2" wide x 15" tall x 7" deep
- Interior Dimensions:
- Padded laptop compartment: 16" wide x 15" tall x 1 1/2" deep (zipper closure)
- Main compartment: 16" wide x 15" tall x 3" deep (zipper closure)
- Third compartment (under flap): 15" wide x 12" tall x 1 1/2" deep (zipper closure)
- Fourth compartment (under flap): 12" wide x 8" tall x 1" deep (flap with magnetic snap closure)
- Front zipper pocket (integral to flap): 12" wide x 5 1/2" tall
- Rear document pocket: 15 1/2 wide" x 9 1/2" tall (open at top so could hold something taller, magnetic snap closure)
- Weight: 3 1/2 lbs. (empty)
- Ages 14+
"Will my laptop fit in this bag, ThinkGeek?" Let's find out together!
|Laptop Fitting Guide|
Measure your laptop.
Like TVs, laptops are listed by their measurement on the diagonal. Bags, on the other hand, are measured on the edges. Not all 17" laptops are the same size, so you'll need to measure the length & width of your closed laptop.
"But my laptop is at home, ThinkGeek!"
If you can't wait, Google has superpowers to tell you the dimensions of your laptop if you ask it nicely. Just input the make and model of your laptop and ye shall receive.
"I've got the measurements! Now what?"
Compare your laptop's measurements to the measurements of the bag. If the laptop's measurements are smaller than the bag, it fits! If one or more of the laptop's measurements are bigger, you're out of luck with this bag. Try another.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about The Bag of Holding or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.