Closed-Hood Car Jump Starter
Look Ma! No Dirty Hands
- Jumpstart your car without opening the hood
- Connects via cigarette lighters in both cars
- In 5-10 minutes, your car will be ready to start
A dead car battery risks raising the ire of any tech savvy geek. It always seems to come at the worst possible time. Yes, jump-starting a car is an easy enough task but it does require finding a friend with a running vehicle and mucking about under the hood of two cars with sparking jumper cables. Well now you can start a car with a dead battery the gentleman's way using the Closed-Hood Car Jump Starter. Exactly as the name implies you can start a car with nary a glance under the hood. Just find a friend with a running vehicle and connect your annoyingly dead car to the running car using the cigarette lighter outlets via the Car Jump Starter. Chill for 5-10 minutes and ponder how you could have been mucking about under the hood. When the light on the Closed-Hood Car Jump Starter turns green go ahead and start your car up. Yep, no muss, no fuss. Gift one to your non-geek friends and relatives and they'll surely thank you.
- Connects via the cigarette lighter outlets and allows you to jump start your car without opening the hood
- 5-10 minutes charge time
- Green indicator light lets you know your car is ready to start
- Long 18 foot cord ensures the two vehicles need not be too close together
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Closed-Hood Car Jump Starter or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.