Note:metric is in cm.
- Basic Care Instructions:
- Always leave your hat on a hat rack or store upside down in its hat box.
- Despite what you see in movies, use the brim to take the hat off and put it on (not the crown).
- When wet, flip the sweatband up, and let air dry upside down (or on a hat rack).
- Never dry a wet hat with a hair dryer or other heat source - always let it air dry.
- Use a soft hat brush to clean the surface of the hat (you can find these at any reputable hat store).
- Have tons of awesome adventures. Indy would want it that way.