Micro Spy Remote
Tiny remote ready for secret missions
- Tiny universal remote controls almost any TV
- Control volume, channel, mute, and power
- Even works on most European TVs
Welcome to your debriefing, Mr. Blond. This mission is especially delicate so we've had R devise a new gadget for you. Its code name is M-3904-DD920-8903B, but you may call it the Micro Spy Remote. This little universal remote is the newest (secret) weapon in your arsenal to confuse hordes of TV viewers and perhaps save the free world as we know it. In seconds (just hold the mute button until the TV target mutes), you can take control of almost any television set, thus preventing S.M.U.S.H. propaganda from brainwashing what the Americans so cleverly refer to as "couch potatoes" (though, really, would anyone notice?)
The Micro Spy Remote's powers will work on a wide variety of televisions (Sony, Panasonic, Samsung, Toshiba, Sanyo, Aiwa, Mitsubishi, Philips, JVC, Sharp, etc) and its small size will safeguard you against discovery. Remember, Agent 002, if you are caught, the Department will not save you. You are on your own. Good luck, Mr. Blond.
- Tiny Universal remote, easy to operate
- Control volume, channel, mute, off/on
- Takes one CR2025 battery (included)
- Will work on most European TVs
- Keychain attachment
- Dimensions: 2.3" x 1.4" x .25" (5.8 x 3.6 x .6 cm)
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Micro Spy Remote or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.