The ThinkGeek 8-bit Tie
see more action
For the 8-Bit Office
- Stylish clip-on tie with 8-bit pixelated design
- 20 inches in length, fits any human
- Made of silky microfiber (polyester)
- Read more...
For the 8-Bit Office
A few of us monkeys at ThinkGeek had this great shared dream a few months ago. In it, the whole world was 8-Bit, just like the video games we grew up on. We found ourselves having to leap from platform to platform, to search for pieces of the Triforce of Wisdom, and to fight scary mutated plants and animals. The music was awesome (and still stuck in our heads) but the coolest part was what we were wearing: a tie. But not just any tie, an 8-Bit tie!
We woke up screaming. An 8-Bit tie - what an awesome way for the drones of Cubeland to show their independence from Corporate America! So, we did what we knew you'd want - we had the ties made. Silk-like Microfiber construction, clip on* (for easy dressing and t-shirt wear if needed), and custom designed by us for you. You'll be the envy of the office or, at least, you'll get tons of attention. You'll be just like Mario when he wore a tie to meetings when negotiating his contract with Nintendo. Sure the Wii, PS3, and Xbox 360 are out there with all their super technology, but sometimes it's nice to remember the beginnings of the video game revolution. Viva la 8-Bit!
* Clip on note - Hey folks, there is a very good reason why this tie must be a clip on. A real tie would end up creating a non 8-bit curved triangle knot at the top of the design. The 8-bit effect would be instantly lost. Nanny Nanny boo boo.
- Stylish Tie Looks just like what Mario wore to his high-school graduation.
- Pixelated design and jaggy edges complete the 8-Bit look.
- Clip-on format makes for easy wear with any shirt (including t-shirts).
- 20 inches in length. Fits any human.
- Each tie is handmade, so there will be slight variation to the 8-bit edges.
- Silky Microfiber Construction (Polyester)
Wanna chat about The ThinkGeek 8-bit Tie?
Have questions about The ThinkGeek 8-bit Tie or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.