Get a grip using magnets
- Magnetic wristband holds nails, screws, etc.
- Made of heavy duty canvas, velcro, powerful magnets
- Perfect for DIY junkies, mechanics, contractors
Magnets can definitely be fun and interesting - but they have a serious side, too. Storage media, electric motors, speakers, transformers and credit cards all owe their ability to function to magnets. It would certainly be a less geeky world without magnets. There also would be no MagnoGrip.
The MagnoGrip is a magnetic wristband guaranteed to securely hold nails, screws, drill bits, fasteners and tools. It allows professionals and do-it yourselfers to finish jobs in less time and with less frustration. The magnogrip is built to handle the most rugged of jobs. Its fabric construct consists of durable heavy duty canvas, industrial grade velcro and high-powered magnets that are strong enough to hold a hammer.
- Perfect for DIY, home improvement projects, mechanics, contractors, installers, tinkerers, etc.
- Made of heavy duty canvas, velcro and powerful magnets
- Dimensions: 3.5" wide x 14" long
- Max circumference: 12"
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about MagnoGrip or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.