The ThinkGeek Annoy-a-tron
Buy this and earn
200Geek PointsGeek Points is a program to reward you, our incredibly cool customers, for shopping with us! The more you shop, the more points you can earn towards some pretty nifty rewards.
see more action
A devious hide and seek game
- Tiny device produces three annoying noises
- Turn it on, hide it, and watch the fun begin
- Battery included lasts over a month
- Read more...
A devious hide and seek game
The Original ThinkGeek Annoy-a-tron would be useless against an army of Snowbots, but it's very effective at disturbing that guy in the sales department or your "friend" down the hall. With its thin design and embedded magnet for easy hiding, the Annoy-a-tron can be placed in a variety of locations. Select one of the three sound choices (2 kHz, 12 kHz, or alternating) and push the switch to the on position. Place it in a proper hiding spot and let the "fun" begin.
The Annoy-a-tron generates a short (but very annoying, hence the name) beep every few minutes. Your unsuspecting target will have a hard time 'timing' the location of the sound because the beeps will vary in intervals ranging from 2 to 8 minutes. The 2kHz sound is generically annoying enough, but if you really really want to aggravate somebody, select the 12 kHz sound. Trust us. The higher frequency and slight 'electronic noise' built into that soundbyte will make a full-grown Admin wonder where his packets are.
- 3 simples steps.
- Turn on.*
- Hide it.
Assuming you have done your part in selecting a suitable hiding location for the Annoy-a-tron, it will do its part to drive your co-workers slowly mad with its short and seemingly random beeps. And when someone does locate the Annoy-a-tron, they're really not going to know what it is - which is almost as much fun as watching them search for it. Muahaha.
The Annoy-a-tron takes one CR2032 battery (included) and measures approximately: 2.5" x 1.25" x .3". It will run for 3 to 4 weeks on a single battery.
- Don't hide it inside of food (the chemicals in a burrito are known to be quite destructive to electrical components)
- You should probably avoid the area near your local BOFH (we understand that most likely you are the local BOFH, but still please take note)
- Yes, we realize you could buy a dozen and hide them all inside someone's office (oh, did we say that out loud?)
- Please reserve the use of the Annoy-a-tron for deserving subjects only (we'll leave it up to you to determine who qualifies)
- * Note: Please remember to remove the small plastic tab underneath battery.
Not convinced of the
Annoy-a-tron's evil powers?
Read this letter we received from a satisfied customer and be enlightened:
Wanna chat about The ThinkGeek Annoy-a-tron?
Have questions about The ThinkGeek Annoy-a-tron or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.