Star Wars R2-D2 Trashcan
Droids Love Trash... Who Knew?
- Full size trash can looks just like R2-D2
- Step on his foot and his head flips open for trash
- Beep. Bleep.
Trash is just not that cool. Not only can it be dirty and odorous but it's simply low-tech and boring.
At least that's what we used to think... until we saw this amazing R2-D2 Trashcan and learned to love trash. This stylish trash receptacle is imported from Japan and is an incredibly detailed replica of R2-D2. Step on R2's center "foot" and his dome swings wide to collect your expired TPS reports and leftover wookie dung.
In fact here at the ThinkGeek rebel base we've been generating extra waste just for the pleasure of disposing it inside our favorite droid.
Everything was going great until we emptied the trash and accidentally discarded some Death Star plans... then the Rebel Massassi Outpost on the fourth moon of Yavin got destroyed and things just went downhill from there.
- Office-sized trash can is a detailed model of R2-D2
- Step on R2's center foot and his head pops open to accept your trash
- Removable interior can with handle makes trash removal easy
- Durable vinyl construction
- Officially licensed Lucasfilm collectible
- Outer dimensions ≈ 23.5" Tall x 16" Wide
- Wastebin inside ≈ 11" Tall
- Sold exclusively by ThinkGeek in the USA
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Star Wars R2-D2 Trashcan or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.