ThinkGeek Bluetooth Retro Handset
Dial "B" for Bluetooth
- Bluetooth handset meets old school phone
- Make and receive calls in retro style
- Works with Bluetooth v1., 1.1, 1.2
Okay, so apparently this Bluetooth stuff is named after a 10th century king of Denmark who enjoyed eating blueberries a bit too much, resulting in blue stained teeth. Harold "Bluetooth" Gormson helped to unite Sweden, Norway, and Denmark much like the way Bluetooth helps to unite your wireless gadgets under a single standard. And did we mention that the Bluetooth logo is composed of the rune characters representing his initials - H and B. But that's enough useless trivia for today - let's move onto something much more important!
We have taken the ever-popular Retro Handset and updated it to connect to your cell phone using Bluetooth technology. That's right! No more tangled up phone cord. Now people will think you're really crazy talking into a old-time handset connected to... nothing. Oh, and speaking of nothing, there's nothing out there quite like this handset because this product is a ThinkGeek original design, only available here. How 'bout them blueberries?
- An original ThinkGeek design - not sold anywhere else
- Battery charges via USB connection
- Make and receive calls
- Approximately 30 ft range
- Works with Bluetooth V1.0, 1.1, 1.2
- Blue LED indicates function mode
- Comes with: Handset, USB cable, Instructions [view PDF]
- Please note: cell phone not included
- Read a review here
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about ThinkGeek Bluetooth Retro Handset or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.