ScanGauge II Advanced Multi-Function Vehicle Monitor
Drive smarter... A whole lot smarter
- Monitor performance and improve fuel economy
- Read and reset engine trouble codes
- No tools needed to install
As a general rule, geeks like to have access to as much data and statistics as possible. We figure this applies to our motor vehicles as well. To allow you to access extra information about your car, we introduce the ScanGauge II Automotive Computer. This gadget is easy to install and provides a set of digital gauges, a comprehensive trip computer, an engine trouble code scan tool, and even a performance monitor that can track 0-60 and quarter mile time.
The digital gauges mode displays multiple properties on the screen (for example: fuel economy, battery voltage, coolant temperature, and engine speed). The trip computer tracks your vehicle's maximum speed, average speed, driving time, driving distance, trip fuel economy, fuel costs, and several other pieces of trip data. The engine trouble code scan tool lets you read standard engine trouble codes as well as clear the "check engine" light and other warning lamps.
The ScanGauge II is simple to use and install and mounts in, on or below the dash. It plugs into the diagnostic OBD-II connector found under the dash on 1996 and newer cars and light trucks. The functions are accessed via a simple on-screen menu interface. There is an automatic delayed power-down after engine shutoff and automatic power-up when engine is started. User and vehicle settings are automatically saved.
- Compact and easy to install vehicle monitor
- Trip computer that automatically tracks multiple elements of trip data
- Track fuel costs and consumption to help you save at the pump
- Reads engine trouble codes and can reset the "check engine" light
- Performance monitor tracks acceleration, braking, even 1/4 mile race times
- Customizable expanded digital gauges allow you to display:
- Fuel Consumption Rate to 1/100th per gallon/liter
- Cost Per Mile/Cost Per Trip
- Throttle Position
- Battery Voltage
- Coolant Temperature
- ... and much MUCH more
- No tools needed to install - plugs into the OBD-II diagnostic connector
- Simple menu driven operation
- Large and easy to read display
- International friendly! Displays: miles, kilometers, gallons, liters, MPG, KPG, MPL, KPL, etc.
- User-settable backlight color and brightness - 126 possible color/brightness settings
- Batteries not required
- Dimensions: 4.8"W x 1.5"H x 1"D
- Connector cord length: 6 feet
- User adjustable contrast and update rate (slow, normal and fast)
- Cable detachable - can be connected on the back or side - RJ45 connection
- One year manufacturer warranty
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about ScanGauge II Advanced Multi-Function Vehicle Monitor or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.