LED Faucet Lights
Own The Keenest Faucet On The Block...
- Sweet LED faucet lights for kitchen or bathroom
- Blue light changes red when water heats up
- Fits most standard U.S. faucets
Tired of that same old monotonous water? Bored with water that doesn't look like futuristic alien mouthwash? Need to make your midnight bathroom appointments more exhilarating? Then you need to get the LED faucet light attachment from ThinkGeek. You can turn any faucet in your home into a streaming fantasia of techie-bliss in just minutes. How does it work? Just attach to the end of your faucet (universal adapters included), and when the water flows through the magic chamber, it simply turns on the LED array and illuminates the stream with soothingly powerful hues.
But wait, there's more! Not only does your water light up, but the color light changes with the water's temperature. When the water is cold, you see BLUE LED's until the water temperature hits 89 degrees after which the LEDs turn RED (now with a brushed chrome finish)!
Here's what you get:
- Chamber with LEDs
- Batteries pre-installed plus a set of spare batteries (uses LR44 watch batteries)
- Instruction Sheet
- Two universal adapters included. (fits most standard faucets in USA. Not recommended for faucets outside of the USA.)
- Dimensions: 2.25" tall, 1.25" diameter.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about LED Faucet Lights or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.