Are Watts killing you?
- Device accurately measures electricity use
- Learn which appliances drive up your power bill
- Forecast your electric bill accurately each month
You're taking electricity for granted. Know how we know? Because we're geeks too, and when the power goes out, we're suddenly wondering what the heck to do with ourselves. (Especially if our cell phones are also dead... that's a state of emergency if we ever heard of one!) Electricity is the breath of life for our entertainment, our hobbies, our work, and well, everything. But have you ever wondered how much power your devices are actually consuming? Is having your computer on 24/7 the reason why your power bill is so high or is it the new-fangled microwave in the kitchen?
The Kill-A-Watt allows you to connect your appliances and assess how efficient they are. A large LCD display counts consumption by the Kilowatt-hour, just like your not-so-friendly utility company. You can figure out your electrical expenses by the hour, day, week, month, even an entire year. Monitor the quality of your power by displaying Voltage, Line Frequency, and Power Factor.
- Enables cost forecasting
- Accurate to within 0.2%
- Cumulative killowatt-hour monitor
- Displays Volts, Amps, Watts, Hz, VA, KWH, Power Factor
- Operating voltage: 115 VAC
- Max current: 15 A
- Max power: 1875 VA
- Dimensions: 5 1/8" X 1 5/8" X 2 3/8"
- Also see Watt's Up which records data on power consumption
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Kill-A-Watt or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.