We are experiencing issues that prevent checkout in Internet Explorer 8.

You can browse and even save your cart, but you'll need to use another browser or a different device to place your order. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Check out our Black Friday deals!



Cobalt blue 'geek.' glass

This product is no longer available

Unfortunately we don't carry this item anymore, but check out some other awesome products that your fellow smart masses bought!

We Like To Call It Simply Elegant...

  • Beautiful. Blue. Simple.
  • Really dark blue (almost black) glass
  • Holds 12 oz of your favorite beverage

This is a powerful statement. But you already knew that. Sure we could have slapped some esoteric code or lingo onto a container so that all your co-workers and friends could stand around and drool over your complexity - but we already do that with other mugs and glasses. We figured this time around we would simply tell it like it is.

A deep deep deep translucent midnight blue 12 ounce glass with the word 'geek.' written in white front and center. 99% of the time this glass is going to look completely black and opaque. The remaining 1% of the time (when you are holding it at an angle inbetween your optical nerves and some bright light source) it will look like a deep translucent blue. In either configuration, it's quite a unique beverage containment device...

Wanna chat about it?

Have questions about Cobalt blue 'geek.' glass or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.

Timmy and the TG Staff think you'll like...