Smart Mass Thinking Putty
Buy this and earn
25Geek PointsGeek Points is a program to reward you, our incredibly cool customers, for shopping with us! The more you shop, the more points you can earn towards some pretty nifty rewards.
see more action
The Thinking Persons Putty
- The ultimate stress reduction toy
- Like your kid's putty, but way better in every way
- Bounces, stretches, lifts comics, shears, tears, shatters
- Read more...
The Thinking Persons Putty
New Flavor - Magnetic Black Hole. Magnetic Black Hole is crazy weird, magnetic, and comes with a Neodymium Iron Boron magnet!
The Ultimate Stress Reduction office toy is here. Of course you remember playing with putty as a kid. Welp, this aint your kids putty. Adult sized, and as feature-rich as your favorite Operating System, the Smart Mass putty from ThinkGeek makes living life fun all over again. Like to fidget while sitting in front of the monitor? Enjoy being the envy of all those who surround you? Trying to make an impression on that new coder down the hall? Smart Mass putty will help...
But ThinkGeek, What Will My Smart Mass Really Do ??
- It Bounces!
- It Stretches, Contorts & Squishes !
- It lifts comics! (as any self-respecting putty would)
- It Shears & Tears ! (learn how!)
- It Even Shatters !!! (learn why!)
- It Drips From Ceilings (learn how!)
But ThinkGeek, Can I Achieve World Domination With My Smart Mass?
- Yes. Of course. All ThinkGeek products may be used to help you achieve World Domination.
Our Smart Mass putty is just too much fun. Find out for yourselves how magically enticing and addictive playing with putty really is. As you find more and more ways to get creative with your putty, you'll, well, find more ways to get creative with everything! It's simply that stimulating!
Click here for pics of all the colors and styles.
Your choice of:
- Magnetic Black Hole - An awesome dark putty that is highly magnetic, and can do some crazy tricks. Neodymium Iron Boron magnet included. Seriously, this stuff is freaky. Check out the picture. If you place it near the magnet, it will stretch out, find it, attach to it, and then begin to envelop it.
- Magnetic Aurum (new!) - Just like the Magnetic Black Hole, but this time in a brilliant gold color. What alchemists were REALLY searching for - you'll swear this stuff is alive. Neodymium Iron Boron magnet included.
- Unicorn Tears (new!) - Really sparkly and glittery. If rainbows come out of unicorn's butts, well then this stuff can only come out of their face holes.
- Time Travel Blue (new!) - Wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey stuff. Blue and sparkly and swirly - just like certain vortexes into the fourth dimension. Makes the Detector go "ding!"
- Sunburst - A Hypercolor! Heat sensitive putty. Jumpstart your day with some sunshine! Vibrant orange shifts into an awakening yellow with the touch of your hands or warmth from your coffee mug. Starts out Orange.
- Solar Blue - A very soothing and energetic, vibrant blue. Intoxicating. Cosmically rapturous...
- Alien Ooze (glows!) - Military grade phosphors power this extremely powerful glowing mass. Charges in light or through UV sources. Amazingly bright when glowing. Ghost like when not performing...
Each tin arrives with an adult sized one fifth of a pound of Smart Mass putty. Wow. The putty is non-toxic and doesn't leave any gooey residue! Get tins for everybody in the office and at home lest you may find yours missing...
Note: - Your Smart Mass may seem like it has a mind of its own occasionally. That's because it does. And when not being used, your Smart Mass putty prefers to live in its comfortable tin where it can best plot World Domination Schemes.
"HELP HELP, THINKGEEK! HELP!! I got Smart Mass in my hair!" First, have you learned your lesson? Second, use something greasy. Olive oil, coconut oil, peanut butter. Massage it in and it should un-stick the Smart Mass and leave you with shiny tresses.
Wanna chat about Smart Mass Thinking Putty?
Have questions about Smart Mass Thinking Putty or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.