Joker and Harley Quinn Statue
Harley and Mista J
- Batman: Harley Quinn #1 cover reproduced in 3D
- Limited-edition of 5200
- Mallet not included
Oh, Alex Ross. We here at ThinkGeek are fanboys, fangirls, and fanmonkeys of his masterful artistry. There's something exquisite about how he sculpts bodies on paper, so it only seems right that his comic book art should be reproduced as a figure.
Inspired by Alex Ross's iconic cover for Batman: Harley Quinn #1, DC Collectibles produced this limited-edition statue of the Joker and Harley Quinn. Measuring approximately 12 1/2" tall, this crazy couple (well, "couple" if you ask Harley) is ready to dance off into the Gotham moonlight... but the light on your display case will work in a pinch.
- Limited-edition Joker and Harley Quinn Statue
- Officially-licensed DC Comics merchandise
- Reproduction of Alex Ross's iconic Batman: Harley Quinn #1 cover
- Edition Size: 5200
- Figure slots into red and black stairstep base which has a checkerboard top
- Materials: Polystone
- Dimensions: 12 1/2" tall (including base)
- Weight: 4.2 lbs.
- Ages 15+
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Joker and Harley Quinn Statue or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.