Pathfinder Card Game Rise of the Rune Lords
On the warpath
- Cooperative, role-playing card game for 1-4 players
- We have the base set + Adventure Packs 2-6 + the Character Add-On Pack
- You can even level up your character!
On the warpath
We've all had that moment in our roleplaying groups. You've just finished a campaign, and you're ready to start a new one. Only one problem: nobody wants to be the GM. Everybody wants to play.
Pathfinder Adventure Card Game: Rise of the Runelords tries to solve this problem by essentially making a stack of cards the GM, complete with boxtext. And, like a series of numbered modules, the game makers give you a set of scenarios for your characters to progress through so that if you keep playing, you can, in effect, level your character up. Also nice? This is set up so you can play alone in case you're stranded from your gaming group, and Paizo publishes new adventures every few months to up the ante.
- Pathfinder Adventure Card Game: Rise of the Runelords
- Choose Base Set incl Adventure Set 1, Character add on pack, Adventure Pack 2 Skinsaw, Adventure Pack 3 Hook Mountain, Adventure Pack 4 Fortress, Adventure Pack 5 Sins, or Adventure Pack 6 Xin-Shalast
- For 1-4 players (Character Add-On Deck takes player number up to 6),/li>
- Ages 13+
- Play time: 90 minutes,/li>
- Mechanic: Co-operative Play, Deck / Pool Building, Dice Rolling, Hand Management, Role Playing. Variable Player Powers
- Use your characters' abilities cleverly to defeat the villain
- Level your character up after each game
- 500 cards including 7 iconic Pathfinder characters: Fighter, Wizard, Rogue, Cleric, Bard, Ranger, Sorcerer
- Burnt Offerings Adventure Deck (Adventure Pack 1)
- Set of 5 polyhedral dice (d4, d6, d8, d10, and d12)
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Pathfinder Card Game Rise of the Rune Lords or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.