Wheatley Laboratories Messenger Bag
Under new management
- This Wheatley Laboratories bag totally didn't start out life as an Aperture Laboratories Messenger Bag.
- What makes you ask that?
We thought it was about time for a change around here. No more assistant to the guy in charge of the neurotoxin release button. No more nanobot work crew duties rebuilding shafts. No more tending to all the smelly humans. The... um... sorry. I wouldn't say "smelly." Just attending to the humans. Right. Moving on.
Welcome to new Wheatley Laboratories! We're still updating all the corporate letterhead and mugs and whatnot. But here. Have a lovely bag. Good for carrying all your human things, like... you know. Things humans need. Oh! Like jumpsuits, of course. And mashy spike plates.
- Wheatley Laboratories Messenger Bag
- Officially-licensed Portal 2 merchandise
- Totally didn't start out life as an Aperture Laboratories Messenger Bag, nosireebob. What makes you ask that?
- Dimensional Wheatley applique with embroidery
- Top handle makes it easy to grab and go
- Shoulder strap adjusts from 7" to 20" drop
- Materials: Nylon
- Care Instructions: Spot clean with a damp cloth and mild detergent
- External Dimensions: 11" tall x 15" wide x 5" deep Interior Dimensions:
- Main Compartment: 10 1/2" tall x 14 1/4" wide x 4 3/4" deep (padded, covered by a flap with 2 magnetic snaps)
- Pocket: 7" tall x 13" wide (inside main compartment)
- Front Document Pouch: 7 3/4" tall x 13 1/2" wide (closes with magnetic snap, also protected by the flap)
- Rear Document Pouch: 8" tall x 13 1/2" wide (closes with magnetic snap, on outside of bag)
"Will my laptop fit in this bag, ThinkGeek?" Let's find out together!
|Laptop Fitting Guide|
Measure your laptop.
Like TVs, laptops are listed by their measurement on the diagonal. Bags, on the other hand, are measured on the edges. Not all 17" laptops are the same size, so you'll need to measure the length & width of your closed laptop.
"But my laptop is at home, ThinkGeek!"
If you can't wait, Google has superpowers to tell you the dimensions of your laptop if you ask it nicely. Just input the make and model of your laptop and ye shall receive.
"I've got the measurements! Now what?"
Compare your laptop's measurements to the measurements of the bag. If the laptop's measurements are smaller than the bag, it fits! If one or more of the laptop's measurements are bigger, you're out of luck with this bag. Try another.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Wheatley Laboratories Messenger Bag or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.