Star Wars Galactic Empire Wallet
- This wallet is standard issue to all TIE pilots
- It looks just like a TIE pilot's flight suit
- Keep it handy for whenever a superior demands to see your ID
Only 10 percent of all the cadets who train to be an Imperial pilot actually graduate. TIE pilots are the best of the best of the Imperial Navy. They have nerves of steel and the concentration and skill of a Sith lord in full meditation. And what does the Empire do to reward these brave soldiers? It uses them en masse as cannon fodder. YAY. Seriously, if the best the Imperial Navy only seem skilled at running INTO enemy fire, it's no wonder the Rebels won. We joke, but the Star Wars Galactic Empire Wallet is definitely NOT a joke.
The Star Wars Galactic Empire Wallet is patterned to look just like the flight suit of a TIE Pilot. It's got a clear ID slot so you can quickly identify yourself, a billfold slot to keep your measly Imperial pay, and three card slots to keep all your Empire credit cards. Plus, the Star Wars Galactic Empire Wallet's got two sideways pockets where you can hide Imperial secrets to trade to the Rebels for loads of cash. Because let's face it, other than benefits and new uniform allowances, the Empire really doesn't pay well.
- This is THE wallet of the Galactic Empire. Any other wallets will be banned and users will be severely punished.
- ID Window (with cutout to assist in ID removal)
- 3 Card Slots
- 2 Sideways Pockets
- 1 Bill Compartment
- Design matches a TIE pilot's flight suit. Black, textured, fabric and PU with white PU Imperial Emblem
- Debossed Star Wars logo inside
- Officially-licensed Star Wars wallet
- Materials: 60% PU / 40% Polyester
- Care Instructions: Spot clean with a damp cloth and mild detergent.
- Dimensions (closed): approx. 4.4" x 3.4" x 0.75"
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Star Wars Galactic Empire Wallet or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.