Star Wars R2D2 Kitchen Timer
Ding! Your Wookiee cookies are done!
- R2-D2 is ready to time your cooking projects
- Rubber on his feet prevent marring your surfaces
- Artoo doesn't need feeding (so more for you)
A Jedi's kitchen is a thing of beauty: all the best appliances, all the best counter surfaces, and no wasted space. The Jedi sits in the middle and spreads his or her or its connection with the Force. The knives float and chop. The spoons stir without physical touch. And the Star Wars R2-D2 Kitchen Timer sets itself once everything is in the oven.
Because it would be insulting to use a real astromech droid to time the cooking of a pie, Industrial Automation has created this Star Wars R2-D2 Kitchen Timer. It looks like the astromech you know and love, but it's just a timer. Rotate the head to 60 (this winds the timing mechanism) and then set to the time you wish to count down. When 0 is reached, the Star Wars R2-D2 Kitchen Timer will sound its alarm bell (an actual bell) for 5 seconds. And then you know your cookies are done.
- It's a kitchen timer that looks just like R2-D2
- Sixty minute timer in 1 minute intervals
- Wind it up to 60 and then set the time you want
- Alarm bell will sound for 5 seconds once time has elapsed
- Officially-licensed Star Wars timing device
- Rubber on feet help it stay in place (and not scratch kitchen surfaces)
- Dimensions: approx. 4" x 5" x 2.25"
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Star Wars R2D2 Kitchen Timer or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.