Ready Player 1 Heat-Change Mug
No quarters needed - just coffee!
- Add hot liquids to change the "GAME OVER" message into "READY PLAYER 1 START!"
- A perfect marriage of your love of hot liquids and your love of retro gaming
- A ThinkGeek creation and exclusive!
Remember that horrible feeling when you lost your last life in a video game on, say, the NES? And remember the joy of seeing, "CONTINUE? YES / NO," and realizing you had a continue left and wouldn't have to start all over again? And then, finally, remember the gut-crushing anguish as your older brother ripped the controller out of your hand, selected NO, and laughed as he watched your 8-bit dreams die? Ok, maybe that last part was just us, but every lover of 8-Bit games can appreciate the joy of refilling your Ready Player 1 Heat-Change Mug. Why? Read on, Player 1!
At rest, each Ready Player 1 Heat-Change Mug shows that the game is over. But it also offers you a chance to continue! Just insert hot liquids into the mug, and the message will change. GAME OVER will disappear and READY PLAYER 1 START! will appear, telling you that Player 1 is ready to start the level. And that's exactly how you'll feel with a fresh, warm cup of liquid energy ready to pour down your gullet and into your power cells. When the liquids cool or disappear, the Ready Player 1 Heat-Change Mug will change to display the GAME OVER message again, letting you know from a distance that you need a beverage refresh. Ready Player 1 Heat-Change Mug - ready to help you power up the next level of your life!
- It's a mug with a heat-changing, video game message.
- When it's full of hot liquids, it reads, "READY PLAYER 1 START!"
- When it's empty of hot liquids (and has therefore cooled), it reads, "GAME OVER REFILL? >Yes No"
- A ThinkGeek creation and exclusive
- Care Instructions: Hand wash only (not microwave or dishwasher safe)
- Capacity: 11 oz.
- Materials: Ceramic
- Dimensions: approx. 3.25" diameter x 3.75" tall
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Ready Player 1 Heat-Change Mug or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.