Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Watches
The watch of true Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
- This watch is standard issue for all S.H.I.E.L.D. agents - covert and discrete
- Face features S.H.I.E.L.D. logo in dark colors to be less conspicuous to your enemies
- Available ONLY at ThinkGeek!
Congratulations, you've just been hired by S.H.I.E.L.D. After your training is complete, you'll help protect the world from some of the most vicious and evil organizations and individuals the galaxy has ever known. Once your training is complete, you'll get three things: your S.H.I.E.L.D. ID card, a handshake from Nick Fury, and a watch. But not just any watch; you'll get one of these Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Watches.
There are two styles of Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Watches to choose from - well, two types of bands. The Dress Watch has an adjustable metal band; perfect for those agents who normally wear a suit. The Field Watch, however, has a silicone band for those agents who are really getting dirty. Both feature a black on dark grey watch face (with the S.H.I.E.L.D. logo) for a muted, covert way to display whose team you're on. Whichever part of S.H.I.E.L.D. you work for (the out in the fields or the in the offices), one of these Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Watches will be perfect for your time telling needs. We salute you!
- Covert operative S.H.I.E.L.D. Watch featuring a black and dark grey face
- This is the watch S.H.I.E.L.D. agents wear
- Stainless steel caseback
- Officially-licensed Marvel merchandise
- A ThinkGeek exclusive
- Japanese movement - PC21J
- Water resistance: 3 ATM
- Two style to choose from:
- Dress Watch:
- Stainless steel folded band
- Safety buckle with 2 pushers
- Watch Band: approx. 0.9 width x 8 long (arrives at this length, shorten by knocking pins out to remove links)
- Field Watch:
- Silicone band
- Strap adjusts from 7 - 9.5"
- Batteries: 1 x SR626SW (included)
- Watch Face Dimensions: approx. 1.8 diameter
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Watches or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.