J&D's Original Ghost Pepper Popcorn
Nacho average popcorn!
- Nacho cheese popcorn with the spicy kick of Ghost Peppers
- Ready to punch your face hole with fire and flavor
- 4 oz per package (4 regular servings, or 1 extra-fiery serving)
The Ghost Pepper (Bhut Jolokia) is one of the hottest pepper types in the world. It has a heat rating of 850,000-1,400,000 SHU. To put that in perspective, a jalapeño pepper has a heat rating of about 3500 SHU. So, what do we do with such a hot pepper? We make snack foods out of it. YAAAY. And now you can have some too, when you buy a bag of Ghost Pepper Cheddar Popcorn.
Ghost Pepper Cheddar Popcorn starts with a really yummy nacho cheddar cheese popcorn (already popped, so all you have to do is eat it). Then, it's blasted with Ghost Pepper powder until the heat level rises to the level of a small volcano. Ghost Pepper Cheddar Popcorn is really delicious, actually, as the heat complements the nacho cheese perfectly. Perfect for spicing up any movie night. See what we did there?
For nutrition information, click here.
- Hot and cheesy, gourmet popcorn with the fiery punch of Ghost Pepper!
- Nacho cheese is a perfect complement to the heat of the Ghost Pepper
- Manufacturer Heat Rating: Very hot
- ThinkGeek Heat Rating: Pretty hot, with a yummy, nacho cheddar flavor
- Net Wt.: 4 oz. (4 servings)
- This is gluten free
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about J&D's Original Ghost Pepper Popcorn or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.