Doctor Who TARDIS Spatula
The Doctor would flip for this
- The flipping end looks just like the TARDIS
- The handle end looks just like a handle of a spatula
- The perfect spatula for recipes that involve time and space
There seem to be all sorts of rooms we haven't seen in the TARDIS. It stands to reason, then, that because of all the travelling the Doctor does, there just has to be a kitchen somewhere in there. And where there's a kitchen, there are kitchen accessories. And where there are kitchen accessories, there's... um... the Doctor Who TARDIS Spatula!
The Doctor Who TARDIS Spatula is exactly what you'd think it is reading the name of the product in left to right order. If you read it the other direction, we're pretty sure you'd still understand what it is. The flippy part looks like the TARDIS and the handle part looks like a handle. The Doctor Who TARDIS Spatula is perfect for all your timey-wimey, flippy-whippy needs.
- Perfect for flipping pancakes in time and space
- Officially-licensed Doctor Who spatula
- Materials: Silicone and metal
- Dimensions: approx. 13" x 2.6" x 0.2"
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Doctor Who TARDIS Spatula or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.