Doctor Who Rubber Welcome Mats
Wipe your feet!!
- Perfect for welcoming people to your police box
- Features an embossed TARDIS, insignia pattern, and "Bigger on the Inside"
- Made of non-slip polypropylene rubber
The Doctor and his companions do an awful lot of running through an awful lot of places. Space stations, fields, computers, woods, castles. And all those terrains and floor parts are going to get all over the bottoms of their shoes - and then all over the floor of the TARDIS. Not good. So, the Doctor installed a welcome mat. And this Doctor Who Rubber Welcome Mat is just what it looks like.
The Doctor Who Rubber Welcome Mat has the TARDIS on it and little Doctor Who logos in the background. Plus, to hopefully prevent some people from saying it (or to look like a cool magic trick), the Doctor had "Bigger on the inside" also put on the mat. The mats are no-slip rubber, so they are perfect to wipe your feet on as you run from the Sontarans. Or the Ice Warriors. Or rabid Whovians.
- Welcome to the TARDIS (it's bigger on the inside)
- A perfect mat for your house, room, office, wall, car, etc.
- Features an embossed TARDIS and insignia pattern with the "Bigger on the Inside" quote
- Materials: Non-slip polypropylene rubber
- Care Instructions: Spot clean with a damp cloth and mild detergent
- Officially-licensed Doctor Who floor thing
- Dimensions: approx. 17" x 14"
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Doctor Who Rubber Welcome Mats or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.