Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver Peeler
- It's the sonic screwdriver to peel your veggies
- Looks like the 11th/12th Doctor's sonic
- With a peeler at the end
The Doctor loves his sonic screwdriver, and the TARDIS loves making the Doctor happy. That's why she keeps creating little gifts for him that have a sonic screwdriver theme. The TARDIS watches what the Doctor or his companions do, and then creates something sonic-y for them to play with. She's very sweet that way. This time, she saw the Doctor peeling potatoes, and the Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver Peeler was born.
The Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver Peeler is exactly that. It's a small plastic sonic screwdriver with a peeler out the back. You use it to peel vegetables and such. It'll peel them on Earth or on any other planet you visit (at least, it's worked on all the ones we've been to). Just don't use your Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver Peeler to peel the potatoes on Tuberium IV. They're not edible on that planet; they're actually the Royal Family!
- It's a sonic screwdriver that's really a vegetable peeler!
- Peeler is out the back of the sonic
- Hand wash before first use (warm soapy water with a cold water rinse)
- Materials: Plastic and stainless steel
- Dishwasher safe
- Officially-licensed Doctor Who kitchen thingie
- Dimensions: approx. 0.7" diameter x 7.5" long
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver Peeler or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.