Blades of The Rainbow Ninja
- Two sets of rainbow blades, perfect for Unicorn Ninjas
- One set is two swords and one is three knives
- All blades are titanium-coated stainless steel
Everyone thinks unicorns are these nice things that run around and fart rainbows. Sure, most of them are, but sometimes one goes bad. And when that happens, a special group of unicorns are called in. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire the U-Team. And, of course, those Unicorn Special Ops only use these Blades of the Rainbow Ninja.
There are two different sets of Blades of the Rainbow Ninja to choose from. First, the Viper Twin Swords. These are full tang, stainless steel swords (two different sizes) which are coated in titanium for a rainbow finish. Second, there are the Triple Rainbow knives. These blades are titanium-coated stainless steel, too, so they are all the colors of the rainbow. They are also designed by the legendary Gil Hibben. But we know what you'll want. You'll want to be a full member of the Unicorn Special Ops and get both!
- Two sets of stainless steel blades with a titanium coating - which gives them a crazy rainbow finish
- Choose from two sets: Viper Twin Swords or Triple Rainbow Knives
- Feature Breakdown:
- Viper Twin Swords:
- Full tang, titanium-coated, stainless steel blades
- Cord wrapped handles for grip
- Includes over the shoulder nylon scabbard
- Primary sword: 27" overall length
- Secondary sword: 18.25" overall length
- Triple Rainbow Knives:
- One-piece solid stainless steel construction
- Anodized titanium rainbow finish
- From master knife maker Gil Hibben
- Cord wrapped handles
- Nylon belt sheath
- 8.5" overall
- Viper Twin Swords:
PRODUCT DISCLAIMER: These products are not intended for any unlawful purpose as defined by applicable local, county, state, and federal laws. By agreeing herein, purchaser acknowledges that he/she is 18 years of age or older. Purchaser also acknowledges that he/she is permitted to purchase this product pursuant to his local, county, state, and federal laws.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Blades of The Rainbow Ninja or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.