Sprout Growing Pencils
Plant your pencils!
- Plant your pencil nubs and grow plants!
- Each pencil hides seeds in it, so nothing is wasted
- Choose from Herbs or Flowers, 8 per pack
Plant your pencils!
Pencils are good for many things. They help write poems and to do lists. They are great for impromptu battles. And nothing beats a good ol' number two when it's time to take tests. But you know the drill: you write and sharpen and write and sharpen until you have a useless nub. And then what? Problem solved, when you use Sprout Growing Pencils!
See, Sprout Growing Pencils don't have an eraser. Instead, they have seeds hiding in their ends. All you do is, when the pencil gets too small to write, stick it in some dirt (point up) and water it. Soon, you'll have plants! There are two different packs available: Herbs and Flowers. Flowers will grow flowers (marigold and calendula) and Herbs will grow herbs (basil, cilantro, dill, mint, parsley, sage, rosemary, and thyme). Writing with Sprout Growing Pencils and then growing plants is the right thing to do!
Please Note: Keep dry until you are ready to plant, so you don't have any unexpected sprouting.
- When your Sprout Pencil gets down to a nub, plant it in some soil and soon you'll have plants!
- Choose from Herbs or Flowers
- Perfect for someone who wears their pencils down to nubs and then wants flowers
- Each Pack contains 8 pencils without erasers (because that's where the seeds live)
- Herb pack contains 1 of each: basil, cilantro, dill, mint, parsley, sage, rosemary, and thyme
- Flower pack contains 4 of each: marigold and calendula
- Each pencil is labeled with the plant it will eventually grow
- Handmade in the USA of sustainably-harvested cedar
- High-quality #2 pencils
- Dimensions: Pencil-sized!
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Sprout Growing Pencils or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.