Super Mario Songbooks
Doo doo doo, doodoo doot.
- Learn to play your favorite Super Mario jams
- Sheet music from the original Super Mario Bros. to New Super Mario Bros. Wii
- Officially-licensed Nintendo songbooks
One thing has always impressed us about Mario and Luigi and friends: the awesome soundtrack they live out their lives hearing. At least, we always assumed they could hear the music too. And now they can hear you, as you play all their greatest hits. Learn how, with these Super Mario Songbooks! You'll learn:
- Super Mario Bros. Background Music
- Super Mario Bros. 3 Boss of the Fortress
- Dr. Mario Chill
- Super Mario Galaxy Ending Staff Credit Roll
- And loads more!
Three different volumes of Super Mario Songbooks are available. For beginning pianists, there's the Easy Piano. Which naturally follows that the Advanced Piano volume is for non-neophytes. And if guitar is your bag, then there's a volume for you, too! With the Super Mario Songbooks and a bit of practice, you can host gaming nights accompanied by a live orchestra of one (i.e., you). That sounds awesome. Don't take too long learning these pieces, because we'll be over real soon for the game-a-thon, and this dip is gonna get cold.
- Three music books full of Super Mario video game sheet music
- Play all of the hits that Princess Peach (if she was in this castle) would be jamming to
- Three different books (for different players):
- Easy Piano - for beginner piano players
- Advanced Piano - for intermediate/advanced piano players
- Guitar - for intermediate/advanced guitar players
- Officially-licensed Nintendo songbooks. Arrangements supervised by Nintendo, too!
- 34 songs in each volume
- Pages: 75 (Easy Piano), 80 (Advanced Piano), and 57 (Guitar)
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Super Mario Songbooks or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.