Big Light Up Red Rocket
To the moon!
- Features pulsing rocket lights and soothing rocket sounds
- Like a white noise generator for your kids
- Remote controlled operation
To the moon!
"Count down for blast off. X minus 5 . . . 4 . . . 3 . . . 2 . . . X minus 1. Fire!" Those words started the old radio show, "X Minus One." It's also what you could say every night before your spawn's bedtime. And then, as they get tucked into their slumber pockets, you can push the remote control of the Big Light Up Red Rocket and go into space together!
The Big Light Up Red Rocket easily mounts on any wall. Load it up with batteries (and the remote, too) and you're ready to blast off. Press the button to cycle through three different modes (lights & sounds, lights only, sounds only). When you found the one you want, your kids can fall asleep with the pulsing glow of rocket lights and/or the soothing white-noise-esque rocket sounds. In 15-20 mins (depending on the mode you chose), the Big Light Up Red Rocket will auto shut-off, to conserve battery power. Send your geeklings' dreams into the final frontier with the Big Light Up Red Rocket.
- Put this rocket on your kids walls for some out-of-this-world decoration
- Features pulsing rocket lights and soothing, soft rocket sounds to keep the kids amused
- It's like a white noise generator, but for your kids
- High/low brightness settings and auto shut-off
- 3 Modes:
- Mode 1 - Light and sound (lasts around 15 mins)
- Mode 2 - Light only (lasts around 20 mins)
- Mode 3 - Sound only (lasts around 20 mins)
- Easily mounts to the wall (template included for diagonal mounting - hardware not included)
- Remote controlled
- Batteries: 3 x AA and 2 x AA batteries (not included)
- Rocket Dimensions: approx. 15" x 6.5" x 2.25"
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Big Light Up Red Rocket or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.