The Sprite Bag by Pixelle
Geek style in the bag
- Level up your look
- A great bag to add to your collection
- A ThinkGeek creation & exclusive!
Geek style in the bag
Charger cable, phone, lip balm, mirror, hand sanitizer, Moo cards, flash drive, other flash drive, yet another flash drive we put in there a month ago and forgot about.... Geek girls have lots of little things inside our handbags, and now with the The Sprite Handbag by Pixelle we can have lots of little things on the outside of them, too.
This satchel-style handbag features a fashionable, repeating pattern of sprites in neon colors: 8-bit swords, hearts, robots, flasks, and books - basically all our favorite things. Colorful and quirky, the bag comes in black faux leather with grey trim and plum details with chromed hardware or white faux leather with tan trim and hot pink details with gold-colored hardware. It's a kitschy, stylish bag that will level up your already epic style.
- Satchel-style geeky ladies' handbag
- A ThinkGeek creation & exclusive
- Choose black with grey trim and plum details with chromed hardware or white with tan trim and hot pink details with gold-colored hardware
- Fashionable repeating pattern features sprites: 8-bit swords, hearts, robots, flasks, and books
- Double-handle for easy carry plus a removable shoulder strap
- Adjustable strap has 22 1/2 - 27" drop (use flat-head screwdriver to adjust it)
- Top closes with single zipper
- Interior features 1 zippered pouch (6" wide x 5" tall), plus two open pouches (6" wide x 3 1/2" high and 2 1/2" wide x 3 1/2" high)
- Polyurethane corners and bottom; bottom also has metal feet for extra life
- Materials: 100% polyurethane, leather-texture exterior + 100% polyester satin lining
- Care Instructions: Spot clean with a damp cloth and mild detergent
- Removable exterior tag with engraved ThinkGeek nameplate, interior embossed ThinkGeek polyurethane tag
- Dimensions: 10 1/2" wide x 8" tall x 5" deep
- Weight: 1 lb. 6 oz.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about The Sprite Bag by Pixelle or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.