- You wanted some octopus with that coffee?
- A tentacle forms the handle
- A ThinkGeek creation and exclusive!
The creamy brown lake sits still. It steams and waits. Suddenly, a bubbling erupts from the center and all liquid heck breaks loose. Pink muscular tentacles rip through the surface and surround the lake. One forms into a circle, which is handy, since we needed a handle to drink our coffee. Just another daydream at the office with our Tentacle Mug.
The Tentacle Mug looks like an ordinary coffee mug, if that coffee mug had tentacles coming out of it. And yes, one tentacle forms the handle. (And yes, we know that technically an octopus has arms and not tentacles. But we going with tentacles here just because that's what the masses know, even when we know you know the truth.) The Tentacle Mug - ink optional (and not included).
- It's a mug that looks like tentacles are coming out of it
- The handle is formed by a tentacle, too
- Yeah, we know that technically they are arms
- Capacity: 15 oz.
- Materials: Ceramic
- A ThinkGeek creation and exclusive
- Dimensions: approx. 3.5" diameter x 4" tall
- Weight: 11.9 oz.
- Dishwasher and Microwave Safe
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Tentacle Mug or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.