Tactical BBQ Apron - Urban Camo
Everything's better with MOLLE
- A new colorway for our city-dwelling Grill Sergeants
- Real MOLLE system for holding everything you need
- A ThinkGeek creation & exclusive!
A seasoned outdoor chef attempts to prepare for all external variables. But it's an impossible feat. The prep tray overflows with spatulas, BBQ forks, tongs, brushes, thermometers, spices, plates, and of course, beer. A chef's space is an overcrowded one, to say the least, but every tool is essential to the mission. They were dark times; summer afternoons littered with burnt meats and overly charred vegetables.
Standing at a grill fixated on cooking -- on creating! -- was an impossible task. You had to depend on the kindness of friends and family to run and retrieve things you had forgotten in the kitchen. A quick grab for the tongs could mean spilling your beer. The spice was flowing... on the ground when you dropped it. That was, until the Tactical BBQ Apron was born. Emblazoned with the title CHEF and equipped with a MOLLE system, this apron will make you feel like a true Grill Sergeant.
- Apron in urban digital camouflage pattern with front and back panels
- A ThinkGeek creation & exclusive
- Real MOLLE system for holding everything a Grill Master needs
- Front and back removable hook-and-loop patches which read "CHEF"
- 2 large pouches and 3 smaller pouches
- Perfect for storing condiments, grilling utensils, salt / pepper... and your phone
- Adjustable side straps for the perfect fit (61" max)
- Materials: 100% cotton base with MOLLE webbing
- Care Instructions: Spot clean with a damp cloth and mild detergent
- Note: Just in case you haven't had your coffee yet, we should remind you that the Tactical Apron is not intended for use in combat against anything other than a grill or smoker. It will not prevent injury from shrapnel, bullets, Pokemon, or other projectiles.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Tactical BBQ Apron - Urban Camo or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.