Antiquarian Blank Book Journals
Quill not included
- These blank books look like really old books
- Each has lined, acid-free paper and unique closures
- Choose from one of two styles
There's nothing like an old book. It's delicate and distinctive. It's robust and full of history. It has a unique perfume of intelligence and wisdom and basement and magic. But you shouldn't write in old books and, unless you have a time machine, you can't write your own old books. Well, now at least you can write your own things in books that LOOK old with these Antiquarian Blank Book Journals.
There are two styles of Antiquarian Blank Book Journals for you to choose from. One looks like old tanned leather in a Renaissance-style binding. It closes with a magnetic flap and has an inside pocket. The other is more textured, closes with little metal clasps, and is patterned after a book from the early 1800s (The Poetical Works of Thomas Moore by publishers A. & W. Galignani (pub. 1829), to be exact). Both Antiquarian Blank Book Journals will fuel your imagination and be the perfect spot for your hopes, dreams, poems, fanfic, and other writings to reside. Nothing but class!
- Compose your best thoughts in these glorious blank books
- Contains acid-free, sustainable forest paper and 100% recycled binder boards
- 144 lined pages
- Books are made to look like old leather tomes, without actually being leather
- Each has a ribbon marker
- Two styles to choose from: Metal Latches and Old Leather
- Style Features:
- Metal Latches (Noctournelle) - two latches hold this textured book closed. Designed to look like a book from the 1820s.
- Old Leather (Handtooled) - magnetic flap holds this textured book closed. Designed to look like a book capturing the flavor of Renaissance-style binding. Accordion pocket inside.
- Dimensions: 7" x 9"
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Antiquarian Blank Book Journals or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.