Dinosaur Poop Dig
- Excavate your very own coprolite
- Coprolite is dino doodie
- Yup, fossilized dinosaur droppings
Ok, we'll just come out and ask it: do you like poop? Not the act of pooping (as rewarding as it may be sometimes), but the actual product of said act? What if the poop in question is dinosaur poop? Yeah, that's what we thought. Well, now you can excavate your very own dino droppings with this Dinosaur Poop Dig kit.
Each Dinosaur Poop Dig kit comes with a big block (with a pooping dinosaur on it). Use the included digging/chisel tool and the mini brush to gently chip away the junk, revealing some very real coprolite (aka. dinosaur dookie). Fun fact: coprolite comes from two Greek words: "copro" meaning "poop" and "lite" meaning "fun to gross out people with."
- For Ages 6 and Up
- Excavate some dino-poo with this fun, hands-on kit!
- Our #2 best selling fossil kit (get it?!?)
- For external use only
- Great for science fair projects, family fossil fun time, and all sorts of other fun things
- Includes: Excavation-ready block, plastic chisel tool, mini brush, and dino fact sheet
- Dimensions: (of un-excavated block) approx. 5.2" x 3.5" x 1.25" (dimensions of coprolite varies)
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Dinosaur Poop Dig or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.