Star Trek TOS Enterprise Minimate
These are the (mini) voyages . . .
- Minimates version of the original U.S.S. Enterprise
- Includes a mini Captain Kirk, who can sit in his command chair
- Kirk even comes with his gear (also mini)!
Some people tease Captain Kirk now about his size. But back in the day, he was tiny! How tiny? He was so tiny, in fact, he fit on a desk and the Enterprise was actually the size of a big loaf of bread. Ok, not really, but that was a fun way in presenting you this Star Trek TOS Enterprise Minimate.
Minimates are tiny, hyper-articulated action figures, and the Star Trek TOS Enterprise Minimate comes with a Minimates Kirk. Sure he comes with mini Phasers and such, but he's not the star of the show. The star is the Enterprise herself. The top (where the bridge is) flips open to reveal a tiny Captain's Chair (which Kirk can sit in). Also, if you flip down the Deflector Dish, there's a little extra bit of space to hide another Minimates figure or accessories. The instructions call that bit the Engine Room, and it sure is cramped like one. Add a few extra features, and the Star Trek TOS Enterprise Minimate is just the thing for displaying on your desk and journeying into the final frontier when no one is looking!
- For Ages 8 and Up
- Minimates version of the original U.S.S. Enterprise from Star Trek
- Features an opening cockpit and hidden Engine Room (to store additional figure or accessories)
- Includes an exclusive Captain Kirk Minimates mini-figure (with Communicator, Phaser, and Phaser Rifle)!
- Also includes a display base with two different display heights
- Kirk has 14 points of articulation
- Figures can sit in chair with cockpit closed
- Captain's Chair can be removed and placed on a separate display base
- Designed and sculpted by Art Asylum
- Some assembly required
- Captain Kirk: approx. 2.25" tall
- Enterprise: approx. 9.5" x 4.75" x 9.5-11.5" tall (with cockpit open)
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Star Trek TOS Enterprise Minimate or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.