Alien Pint Glass Set of Four
In space, no one can hear you drink.
- Four different Alien pint glasses, in the style of fast food collectibles of old
- Each features information about the lifecycle of the Alien
- Even the box is awesome, with egg-shaped cutouts
The year was 1979: a great year for film. Like 'em or not, many blockbusters were released that year. Star Trek: The Motion Picture, Apocalypse Now, The Muppet Movie, Mad Max, and Monty Python's Life of Brain - to name a few. Oh, and one other. One deep dark one that gave us nightmares for ages to come. One that introduced us to the horrifying genius of H. R. Giger. Alien! We couldn't scream in space, but we sure could in the theaters! And we also remember fondly going to our favorite fast food restaurant and collecting the four glasses in this Alien Pint Glass Set.
Except, the glasses in the Alien Pint Glass Set were never made in 1979. BUT, they are designed to look like fast food glasses from the late 70s. Each presents a memorable scene from the movie on the front side, featuring colorful artwork created exclusively for this Alien Pint Glass Set. The backs reveal the four-part lifecycle of the Xenomorph. Yay! Just one thing. When you use your Alien Pint Glass Set, you can eat anything you wish. Just don't order the special. You know what we mean.
- Four different Alien pint glasses, in the style of the fast food collectibles of old
- Each one features art and information about the Alien's life cycle
- In a wicked gift box with egg-shaped cutouts
- Officially-licensed Alien drinkware
- Capacity: 16 oz
- Care Instructions: Dishwasher safe, however hand washing is recommended
- Design Roll Call:
- The Space Jockey
- The Alien ('Big Chap')
- Kane's Chestburster
- Ripley & the Airlock
- Dimensions: approx. 5.75" tall
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Alien Pint Glass Set of Four or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.