Large TARDIS Fridge
Smaller on the outside.
- This TARDIS will keep your food cold or hot
- Extra large capacity holds up to 18 cans of soda
- Perfect for tailgating through time and space
Let's face it, the Doctor doesn't really keep a consistent schedule. As a result, he has to grab his meals when and where he can. Because of this, the Doctor likes to keep a constant supply of snacks and leftovers on the TARDIS at all times. And because he doesn't always know how long his adventures will take, he wants the biggest portable TARDIS fridge he can find. And now you can have one, too. This is the Large TARDIS Fridge!
The Large TARDIS Fridge really is big: it can hold up to 18 cans of soda. It's also one of those neato fridges that cools or heats its contents (depending on which temperature you need). And though the Large TARDIS Fridge be mighty, it's still made to travel. It's even got a handle on top for grabbing if the Doctor tells you to run! Whether it's cold jelly babies or warm fish fingers and custard (or the reverse), the Large TARDIS Fridge is ready for all your food and temperature storage needs.
- It's a TARDIS - for your food!
- Has a warm and a cool setting for keeping food either warm or cold
- Officially-licensed Doctor Who food technology
- Removable shelf
- A ThinkGeek exclusive!
- Rubber feet to protect surface
- Top handle for easy portability
- Locking door to prevent spillage
- Capacity: 18 cans of soda (with shelf removed)
- Includes fridge, removable shelf, 110V US AC power cord (for use in home), 12V DC power cord (for use in car)
- Note for International Friends: We do not recommend using this small appliance with an international power converter
- Cooling Capability: approx. 32-44°F
- Heating Capability: approx. 131-149°F
- Outer Dimensions: approx. 19" (21.5" to top of light) x 10.5 x 11.25"
- Inner Dimensions: approx. 8.1" x 10" x 6"
- Weight (empty): 9.75 lbs.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Large TARDIS Fridge or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.