Game of Thrones Sigil Rings
Ring your hands
- Choose Baratheon, Stark, or Targaryen
- Chunky style works for men or women
- Make your selection wisely
In Westeros you don't get to be put into a house based on your temperament, like in Harry Potter's world. You're either born into a house or you marry into it, neither of which is generally a choice. But if you're a fan, fortunately, you have some say in where you land. Which house would you choose? We think Jon picked the least problematic house, and we don't mean because he was raised in House Stark.
These rings let you display your house of choice on your fingers - provided your chosen house is Baratheon, Stark, or Targaryen. Available in sizes 7 and 10, these bands feature the sigil of the house etched into the stainless steel.For our customers with nickel allergies: these rings are made from stainless steel, which is a mixture of chromium, nickel and molybdenum..
- Game of Thrones pendants with etched (or reverse etched) house sigils
- Officially-licensed HBO's Game of Thrones merchandise
- Choose Baratheon, Stark, or Targaryen (in alpha order, so as not to play favorites)
- Features sigil on front
- Tiny Game of Thrones logo engraved on the inside
- Choose size 7 or size 10
- Materials: Stainless steel
- Dimensions: .7" wide with .6" square sigil (Baratheon & Targaryen), .4" wide with .4" x .5" sigil (Stark)
- Weight: 1.6 oz (Baratheon & Targaryen), .8 oz. (Stark)
- Note: With the wider band rings (Baratheon & Targaryen), you'll want to order 1/2 to a full size larger than the finger on which you intend to wear the ring
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Game of Thrones Sigil Rings or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.