Boba Fett Mandalorian Wristwatch
It's no good to me dead.
- Dark Boba Fett watch with brushed metal details
- Comes in a box, suitable for gifting
- Stainless steel case and back with black, silicone strap
We have a half a dozen dead watches from different eras across our lives in a drawer in the bathroom. Some feature a character or technology (calculator watch, anybody?) we no longer associate ourselves with. Others had a brush with the elements that left them worse for the wear. We really should do something about that drawer. After all, they're no good to us dead.
Replace your old, dead timepieces with this shiny new Boba Fett Mandalorian Watch. Note that despite the headline and the previous paragraph, this watch has nothing to do with the splinter Mandalorian group, Death Watch, because, well, we're old school. But this watch is perfect for keeping track of how long it takes to thaw somebody from a block of carbonite if you happen to need to do that.
- Boba Fett Mandalorian Watch
- Officially-licensed Lucasfilm merchandise
- Japanese movement
- Comes in a presentation box
- Materials: Stainless steel case and back, silicone strap
- Brushed metal details
- Batteries: SR626SW (included)
- Dimensions: 1 5/8" diameter face, 10" long silicone strap
- Strap adjusts with holes for wrists from 7" - 8 3/4"
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Boba Fett Mandalorian Wristwatch or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.