The Batman Golden Shield Watch
Not the same Bat-Time!
- Beautiful watch featuring Batman's logo in gold
- Band looks like metal, but is actually silicone (for comfort)
- Two buttons do anything you can imagine
Batman is known for his gadgets. But one thing he forgot, when first planning his utility belt and gear, was a watch. Alfred did a little shopping one day and found the perfect one. He had it customized with Batman's emblem and this is the result. The Batman Golden Shield Watch! It's classy, shows your love of Batman, and has two very special buttons.
See, the buttons on either side of the crown of the Batman Golden Shield Watch . . . well, we're not exactly sure what they do. They don't affect any watch functions, but they do pop out nicely when pressed. AND WE LOVE THEM!! Because, it's not any watch that can summon the Batmobile and order a pizza. And sometimes they fire Batmissiles and start the Batdonuts a-baking. The Batman Golden Shield Watch looks really fancy on our wrists and tells time, but those magic imagination buttons are what make us really adore this watch.
- Batman will let you know what time it is
- A really classy looking Batman watch, featuring golden accents
- Makes a lovely tick tick tick noise to keep you alert
- Two buttons summon the Batmobile (actually, they don't do anything, but use your imagination)
- Officially-licensed DC Comics merchandise
- Comes in presentation box
- Japanese quartz movement
- Materials: Stainless steel caseback, silicone strap (molded to look like links)
- Batteries: SR626SW (included)
- Dimensions: 1.625" diameter face; 10.5" long strap
- Strap adjusts from approx. 7 - 9.3"
- WARNING - SMALL PARTS - Not intended for children under 3 years of age
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about The Batman Golden Shield Watch or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.