The Hobbit Trilogy Monopoly
There and back again (passing GO each time)
- Monopoly mashed up with the movie Hobbit Trilogy
- Includes 6 collectible metal tokens
- Houses and hotels are now Outposts and Great Halls
Middle-earth is a pretty place and we want to live there. We want to own many bits of property and then make people pay out their bottoms to stay on our lands. We want to take over Middle-earth and become richer than old dragons who live in mountains. We want to play The Hobbit Trilogy Monopoly.
The Hobbit Trilogy Monopoly is everything you love about Monopoly combined with everything you love with the movie Hobbit Trilogy. It comes with 6 collectible metal tokens (including the One Ring and Orcrist). And, the houses and motels are now Outposts and Great Halls (with neato new pieces). The Hobbit Trilogy Monopoly - time to own more land in Middle-earth than New Zealand!
- It's Monopoly smashed up with The Hobbit Trilogy of films
- Six collectible metal tokens: The One Ring, The Arkenstone, Beorn the Bear, Key to Erebor, Kili the Dwarf Runestone, and Orcrist
- Outposts and Great Halls replace houses and hotels
- Officially-licensed Hobbit game
- Includes: Game Board, 6 Metal Tokens, 18 Title Deed cards, 16 Smaug cards, 16 Treasure cards, 2 Dice, 32 Outposts, 12 Great Halls, 1 Pack of Currency, and Rules
- Dimensions: Monopoly-sized
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about The Hobbit Trilogy Monopoly or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.