RhinoShield Impact Resistant Screen Protector
- Unique 6-layer polymer film provides shock-dispersion and damping
- Absorbs 5 times more impact energy than Gorilla Glass 2 alone
- Choose HTC One, iPhone 5/5C/5S, Nexus 5, Samsung Galaxy S4, or Galaxy S5
You wouldn't expect the guy who buys smartphone accessories at ThinkGeek to admit this, but he HATES screen protectors. According to him, "They look bad, they feel bad, and they make the capacitive touch less sensitive and less accurate."
So what's RhinoShield doing here? It changed his mind. RhinoShield's polymer technology looks, feels, and works great, but also (best for clumsy geeks) it helps prevent screen breakage from corner and side impacts. Plus, we love that the company was created by 3 PhD students studying surface technologies whose friends kept breaking their phones. See a need. Fill it. Perfect.
- Keep your screen intact with RhinoShield
- Choose iPhone 5/5C/5S, Nexus 5, Samsung Galaxy S4, or Galaxy S5
- iPhone "Front and Back" offers additional impact protection
- Unique 6-layer polymer film provides shock-dispersion and damping so it can absorb 5 times more impact energy than Gorilla Glass 2
- Will never shatter upon impact
- Hardness of up to 3H prevents direct scratch damage to your screen
- Oleophobic-coating technology helps avoid fingerprint smudges but is still smooth to the touch
- High-transparency (the polymer has a transmission rate of over 95%)
- Materials: Polymer
- Dimensions: .029 cm thick
- Includes microfiber cloth, dust-removal sticker, and squeegee
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about RhinoShield Impact Resistant Screen Protector or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.