Poo Pourri Master Crapsman Gift Set
Obscure that odor!
- Spray in toilet before you go to trap odors
- Creates a stink-barrier with essential oils
- Leave no evidence of your odorous emissions
Your poop stinks. It smells real bad because of all the odorous byproducts of bacteria feasting on the junk in your gut. It's true - we did a lot of crappy research before writing this copy. Also, 1/3 of your poo is composed of the bodies of dead bacteria. That's right: a third of your turd is a graveyard. Perhaps the smell, then, is a fitting memorial to all the fallen workers in your poop chute. But, that doesn't mean you have to share it with everyone. Lucky for you, we have the solution in this Poo Pourri Master Crapsman Gift Set.
Poo Pourri works without any harsh chemicals or junk like that. Spray before 'bombs away,' and Poo Pourri creates a protective layer of essential oils. Your butt babies splash down, but their odor is trapped! And the Poo Pourri Master Crapsman Gift Set knows you have different levels of scented need. It includes 2oz bottles of two different Poo Pourri flavors. For the lighter load, use the Heavy Doody scent (neroli, sandalwood, and sea salt). For the serious situation, grab the Poo-Tonium (basil, bay, and fir). Great for use anywhere, the Poo Pourri Master Crapsman Gift Set will make people think your sh*t really doesn't stink!
- Uses essential oils to create a barrier on top of potty water, BEFORE you add your stuff to it. This prevents smells from escaping!
- NO Harsh Chemicals, Parabens, Phthalates, Aerosol, Formaldehyde, Petroleum Distillates, Ethanol, or Benzene
- Includes a 2oz spray bottle of Heavy Doody and a 2oz spray bottle of Poo-Tonium
- Each bottle will last up to 100 uses (depending on how much you need/use at once)
- Heavy Doody: A fresh, woodsy blend of neroli, sandalwood, and sea salt
- Poo-Tonium: A powerful, clean, woodsy blend of basil, bay, and fir
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Poo Pourri Master Crapsman Gift Set or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.