IT Charm Bead Set
- Set of three beads gets your computing bracelet started off right
- Includes Latte (He)art, My Computer, and Screen Burn beads
- Fit all major brands of bracelet (including PANDORA, Chamilia, Biagi, Troll)
- Read more...
To see all our charm beads, click here.
Because you don't always want to start from scratch, we've put together a few sets of our more popular beads for European-style charm bracelets. If you have problems with these beads on your bracelet, don't be surprised if they ask you if you've tried taking it off and back on again. It celebrates your love of all things computer-related. Comes with:
- Latte (He)art - For lovers of coffee. A solid sterling silver cup of latte with concentric hearts traced in the foam. From our friends at Ohm. 13mm along the bracelet, 4.75mm hole.
- My Computer Bead - A happy computer that many of us remember fondly. Sterling silver set with a single green crystal where the branding would be and a tiny slot for disks. Even has the ports etched on the back. From our friends at Ohm. 12mm along the bracelet, 4.75mm hole.
- Screen Burn Bead - Deep, dark sparkle you're not likely to find elsewhere. A laboratory-created opal rondelle glitters with midnight blues and Matrix greens. Core is sterling silver. 6mm along the bracelet, 5mm hole.
These beads have really large holes and will fit all major brands of bracelet (including PANDORA, Chamilia, Biagi, Troll). We have compatibility issues every day with our computers. We don't need them with our jewelry.For our customers with nickel allergies:
- The Latte (He)art and My Computer Bead are made from solid, nickel-free sterling silver.
- The core of the Screen Burn Charm Bead is nickel-free sterling silver.
- Computer-related charm bracelet set
- A quick and easy way to get your bracelet started
- WARNING - SMALL PARTS - Not intended for children under 3 years of age
Wanna chat about IT Charm Bead Set?
Have questions about IT Charm Bead Set or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.