Doctor Who Charm Bead Set
Jolly Good, Old Chap
- Set of three beads gets your Doctor Who bracelet started off right
- Choose silver-colored bead or blue enamel charm TARDIS
- The Union Jack Bead and Weeping Angel Charm come in both sets!
- Read more...
Jolly Good, Old Chap
To see all our charm beads, click here.
Because you don't always want to start from scratch, we've put together a few sets of our more popular beads for European-style charm bracelets. This one's very British and highlights your love of all things Doctor Who. Choose either:
- The Blue Enamel TARDIS Dangle Bead - Tiny TARDIS charm dangles from a bail. Zinc alloy with high-polish, nickel-free plating, and enamel. 4.75mm hole.
- Silver-Colored TARDIS Bead - A ThinkGeek Exclusive! Tiny TARDIS in all silver. Zinc alloy core with high polish nickel free plating. 4.5mm hole.
- Union Jack Bead - Anglophiles unite! Funky cyan and blazing red enamel lines cover this sterling silver bead, mimicing the flag of the United Kingdom. 8mm along the bracelet, 5 mm hole.
- The Weeping Angel Charm - Tiny weeping angel charm dangles from a bail which reads "Don't blink." (Good advice, that.) Steel with nickel-free plating. 4.75mm hole.
Note: If you have a Pandora-brand bracelet (or any larger-width bracelet with threading on the end caps), we advise you go with the Blue Enamel TARDIS Dangle Bead set instead of the Silver-Colored TARDIS bead, which is slightly smaller.For our customers with nickel allergies:
- The Blue Enamel TARDIS Dangle Bead is made from a zinc alloy with high-polish, nickel-free plating and enamel.
- The Silver-Colored TARDIS Bead is made from a zinc-alloy core with a nickel-free plating.
- The Union Jack Charm Bead is sterling silver. It has small amounts of nickel, low enough to meet the guidelines set forth in EU Nickel Directive 94/27/EC.
- The Weeping Angel Charm is made from 316L grade surgical stainless steel. That means its five main components are iron, chromium, nickel (10-14%), molybdenum, and manganese. This is implant-grade steel.
- Very British European-Style charm bracelet set
- A quick and easy way to get your bracelet started
- WARNING - SMALL PARTS - Not intended for children under 3 years of age
- Ages 13+
Wanna chat about Doctor Who Charm Bead Set?
Have questions about Doctor Who Charm Bead Set or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.