Robot Turtles: The Board Game for Little Programmers
We like turtles
- Teach programming basics to kids while playing a fun game
- Kids will learn to write code, debug, and use functions
- Multi-levels of complexity so kids can do more as they learn
- Read more...
We like turtles
The most backed board game in Kickstarter history!
The key to getting children into programming is this: hook 'em while they're young. And the best way to get a child addicted to programming is to introduce it in a fun way. That's why an entrepreneur programmer created a game to instruct his children in the basics of programming. One massive Kickstarter campaign later, and we have Robot Turtles: The Board Game for Little Programmers!
Robot Turtles: The Board Game for Little Programmers isn't just to toss to your kids and let them have at it. You play as the Turtle Mover (think Dungeon Master), guiding your little Turtle Masters (the kids) into chaining together a string of moves to get their turtle to their jewel. If they mess up, they are allowed to debug (it's literally a bug token) their programming to find the error. Robot Turtles allows players to level up and access various "unlockables" as they advance, so the challenge stays fresh. The possibilities for game board setups are endless making each game of Robot Turtles: The Board Game for Little Programmers an exciting new experience.
- For Ages 4 and Up
- A wonderful game for parents to play with their spawn and teach them a love of programming
- Perfect for any coder who wants to pass a love of coding onto their children
- Includes instructions for more advanced game play (for older kids and adults)
- Inspired by the Logo programming language and developed by a software developer to teach kids how to code
- Includes: Game Board, 4 Bug Tiles, 36 Obstacle Tiles, 4 Jewel Tiles, 4 Robot Turtle Tiles, 4 Code Card Decks, and Instructions
- Players: 2-5
- Game Board Dimensions: 20" square
Wanna chat about Robot Turtles: The Board Game for Little Programmers?
Have questions about Robot Turtles: The Board Game for Little Programmers or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.