Blind packed DOTA 2 Plush
Fuzzy Wuzzy returns
- 11 different DOTA 2 Microplushes to collect
- Bloodseeker, Death Prophet, Earthshaker, Enigma, Faceless Void, Puck, Shitty Wizard, Tidehunter, Warlock, Windrunner, and Ursa
- Each comes with an unlock code for Lockless Luckbox (probably)
Fuzzy Wuzzy returns
Maybe tiny plush isn't the first product that comes to mind when you're thinking of merchandising your multiplayer online battle arena game. <babytalk>"Aren't you just the cutest little Strygwyr EVAR? Yes you are. Who's Daddy's little bloodseeker?"</babytalk> But we all know Valve doesn't play by the same rules as other video game companies, so who are we to be surprised?
These DOTA 2 Microplushes feature 11 different designs to collect: Bloodseeker, Death Prophet, Earthshaker, Enigma, Faceless Void, Puck, Shitty Wizard, Tidehunter, Warlock, Windrunner, and Ursa. The 10 commons come with come with an unlock code for "Lockless Luckbox." Shitty Wizard is rare; he comes with an unlock code for "Garran Drywiz and Garactacus," which can only be obtained through this blind box.
Please note: Digital items are currently limited to one copy per Steam account. If you have previously registered a key for this item to your account, you will be unable to receive a second copy.
- DOTA 2 Microplush
- Blind boxed for maximum surprise (see FAQ below for more info)
- 11 different plushes to collect (Bloodseeker, Death Prophet, Earthshaker, Enigma, Faceless Void, Puck, Shitty Wizard, Tidehunter, Warlock, Windrunner, Ursa)
- 1 rare in mix: Shitty Wizard
- 10 commons come with unlock code for "Lockless Luckbox" in DOTA 2
- Shitty Wizard comes with unlock code for "Garran Drywiz and Garactacus" in DOTA 2
- Elastic loop on top makes them easy to hang
- Dimensions: 4" - 6" tall
|DOTA 2 Microplush Blindbox|
You say these are "Blind Boxed." What does that mean?
It means you can't choose which one of the assortment you receive. If you buy one or more units of this product you will get a random selection of the figures shown.
What if I buy five? Will I get five different models?
Maybe. Maybe not. It is unlikely, but all five may be the same. They are random.
I want a specific one now! Why can't you dig around in a box somewhere, find the one I want and mail it to me?
2. The packaging on these toys makes it hard from the outside to tell what figure they contain. We would have to open the sealed package and hunt for specific mini figures. This is not really feasible. Or a good idea. Plus, it lets us give you an awesome surprise, which we like doing.
PLEASE NOTE: Blind Boxed products are non-returnable.
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Blind packed DOTA 2 Plush or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.