ZD-820 Bug Out Bag Kit
Be ready when disaster strikes
- Be ready to hit the road at any time
- If you wait for the zombies to show up, it'll be too late
- 1/3 off standard retail by buying the set
- Read more...
Be ready when disaster strikes
We can't help but giggle when we watch those shows about preppers, because we know how it's going to end. The team of experts is going to evaluate them and tell them their preparations aren't adequate. It's like those historical reality series on PBS where nobody ever makes it through the winter, no matter how much wood they chopped / meat they stored, etc.
But the trick with being prepared is that being a little prepared is better than being not at all, and not at all is how prepared a majority of humans would be in emergency situations. A Bug Out Bag is intended to get you through the first few days of a scenario, be that zombies or wildfires. Your Bug Out Bag helps you get to the point where you can make it to a safe location or wait it out until emergency relief shows up. You want to be able to grab it and go - quickly. To that end, the ZD-820 includes:
- SOGfari Tanto Minichete - 3Cr13 steel knife, overall length 16", blade length 10"
- SOG Entrenching Tool - steel shovel, extends to 18.25", folds down to 7.25"
- F.R.E.D. Flashing Roadside Emergency Disk - compact light for signaling or emergencies
- Vapur Eclipse Anti-Bottle - Blue - foldable, reusable water bottle
- Folding Knife and Flashlight Combo includes
- One-hand opening knife, overall length 7.5", titanium blade length 3" + belt cutter, glass breaker, and pocket clip
- Aircraft-grade aluminum LED flashlight, 25 lumens, 3.75" length, requires 1 AA battery (not included)
- Rescue Portable USB Battery Pack - 1350mAh - Provides 3+ hours of talk time on a smartphone, 3.7" X 2.5" x .7"
- 5 Watt Solar Panel - recharge that battery pack from the sun, 7" x 6.5" x 1.5" (folded)
- M48 Kommando 24 Piece Ultimate Survival Kit, which includes
- Needle nose pliers
- Wire cutters
- Fine & serrated-edged knife
- Phillips screwdriver
- Small & medium flat driver
- Lanyard ring
- Bottle opener
- Waterproof emergency sleeping bag
- Miniature light
- Hand saw
- Signaling mirror
- Survival bandana
- Emergency Survival Manual
- Fire starter
- Waterproof matches
- Cotton roll / fire tender
- Snare wire
- Emergency cord
- Waxed thread
- Fishing kit
- Sewing kit
- Lanyard whistle, and
- Waterproof rip-stop nylon bag
- all ready for you to bundle up in a Transport Gear Pack - water-repellent, 600d polyester / nylon, MOLLE attachment points, 18" x 10" x 10"
Need a little more? Try out the ZD-873, the big brother to the ZD-820, which provides more charging power, more cutting power, and more carrying power.
- Be ready to hit the road at any time with your ZD-820 Bug Out Bag
- Perfect for the forthcoming zombie apocalypse
- Also good for natural disasters or when you lose power
- Our recommended additions before you leave the house: first aid kit, compass, local map, water filter/tablets, food, clothing (including comfortable shoes),
- sunglasses, and personal hygiene items, inc. prescriptions, plus your cell phone and some cash
- Sorry, but our kit doesn't come preloaded with cash
- Batteries: All batteries included except 1 AA for LED Flashlight
- Dimensions: 18" x 10" x 10"
- Weight: 7 3/4 lbs. (no water in Vapur)
PRODUCT DISCLAIMER: These products are not intended for any unlawful purpose as defined by applicable local, county, state, and federal laws. By agreeing herein, purchaser acknowledges that he/she is 18 years of age or older. Purchaser also acknowledges that he/she is permitted to purchase this product pursuant to his local, county, state, and federal laws.
Wanna chat about ZD-820 Bug Out Bag Kit?
Have questions about ZD-820 Bug Out Bag Kit or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.