Diablo III The Sword of Justice Prop Replica
- Tyrael's sword, built directly from in-game, digital files
- Features a pulsing blue LED in the hilt
- Over 3 feet long!
Tyrael has a very special fork. It's called C'lsaey, and it is always with him. Tyrael has a very special shirt. It's a simple white button up, but it is always with him. He calls it L'zzz. Tyrael has a very special sippy cup. It's called G'r'chaen. Oh, and he also has a very special sword. It's called El'Druin, and it is one of the most powerful blades ever created. And now you can have one of your very own, with this Diablo III The Sword of Justice Prop Replica!
The Diablo III The Sword of Justice Prop Replica is a massive piece of work. Over 3 feet long, it's actually crafted from digital files straight from the game. Add some hand-painting, and it looks just like metal (but is safer and lighter, high-quality plastic). Oh, and to simulate El'Druin drawing power from the High Heavens, it features a pulsing blue LED light in the hilt. Only those with a righteous heart can weld Diablo III The Sword of Justice Prop Replica. We know you can!
- For Ages 14 and Up
- A gorgeous recreation of Tyrael's legendary weapon: El'Druin
- Built directly from digital files used in-game
- Features a pulsing blue LED light in the hilt, simulating the awesome protective powers the sword draws from the High Heavens
- Crafted of high-quality plastic in a construction designed for durability
- Hand-painted in gold and silver, using a mix of washes and dry brushing to enhance the detail and the metallic feel
- Batteries: 3 x LR44 (included)
- Dimensions: approx. 39.5" x 10.25" x 2"
- Made by our friends at NECA!
Wanna chat about it?
Have questions about Diablo III The Sword of Justice Prop Replica or your order? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at 1-888-GEEKSTUFF.